Application Forms Are Available At The Bottom Of The Page
New Student Information & Registration Guidelines
New student enrollment at Trinity Christian School includes completing the requirements listed below. Kindergarten students must be five years of age on or prior to December 2nd. All other grades require the successful completion of the previous grade for enrollment in the next grade. A student is not officially enrolled until they’ve been tested, completed their registration forms and paid their registration fee.
- Call or walk in
- Call the school office: “New Student Application Packet” will be
- Walk in: Fill out New Student Card and receive a “New Student Application Packet.”
- Set up a visit and/or a test date
- The New Student Application must be filled out and retuned to the school office before or on the day of the test.
- Attend Open House in the spring
- Day of Testing
- Bring latest standardized testing and Current Report Card – Report card must have at least 3 quarters of grades and show work habits and citizenship.
- $30 test fee payable to “Trinity Christian School” before testing
- Testing – This takes about 30 – 45 minutes
- Conference with Mr. Jepsen
- Enrollment Notification – After testing, review of report cards, and standardize test, a phone call will be made & letter of acceptance or decline will be mailed.
- Upon acceptance into Trinity Christian School:
- Receive “Registration Packet” and after July, a Summer Packet will be
- Immunization/Physical Examination Forms sent ( Kindergarten Packet)
- Student Registration Form: To be fully registered, you must have all registration forms completed, all requested information turned in, and registration fees paid.
- Registration Fees: All Registration Fees are non-refundable. The registration fee is due upon acceptance of your student and secures your spot in the class. If the student does not attend Trinity for any reason the fee is non-refundable.
- Waiting List: Parents must notify the school office if they want to be placed on the waiting list for any class. When a spot opens you will be notified according to your placement on the waiting list.
*If you are notified that your child will be placed on the waiting list – the registration forms must still be returned to the school office. The registration fee is not required until the child is placed on the class list. However, if the forms are not completed and returned – your child will lose their spot on the waiting list.
All new students are accepted on a 9-week probationary basis. At the end of that period, evaluation will be made of the student’s behavioral history and placement.
All NEW students will undergo pre-entrance testing prior to their acceptance in the school. See current Tuition Schedule for prices. All students are tested each year using the Terra Nova III Test (TN3). Please refer to the calendar for these testing dates. Results are placed in permanent files and made available to parents.
Children who will be attending Kindergarten at Trinity Christian School:
- Required to be 5 years of age on or before December 2nd. All kindergartners will be tested for readiness.
- Must submit proof of birth in the form of a birth certificate or other legal document.
- Must be immunized against polio, diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough), tetanus (lockjaw), rubella (German Measles), mumps, and hepatitis. (California Dept. of Health Memo, 2/80, IMM- 438 (12/96).
Children transferring from another school:
- Will be accepted only after an entrance exam, followed by a placement conference with the administrator, has been completed.
Children entering First Grade:
- Must have a doctor’s certificate of examination (or waiver) given within 18 months prior to their entrance for the fall term. (California Law-Child Health Disability Prevention Program Am 2066).
Children entering Seventh Grade:
Tdap Booster (Tetanus, reduced diphtheria, and pertussis, commonly called whooping cough)
Requirements can be found on the web @ www.shotsforschool.org
ALL students entering Trinity Christian School:
- Must have on file, an emergency form, health history report, a physician’s report, and a signed application for enrollment.
New Student Registration
Welcome to the page where becoming a part of the Trinity Family begins! Enrolling at Trinity will be the best decision for you and your child. Here’s how you can make it happen!
Fill out the attached “New Student Application” to begin the process of enrolling at Trinity.
Every new student must be tested prior to being accepted at Trinity. All students are tested and interviewed by the principal. Prior to the test parents should provide the most recent report card and standardized test from their previous school.
After the test results and report card are reviewed, parents will be notified of acceptance. At this time, the parents will be given the materials to register for the upcoming school year.
Only after the registration is completed and the registration fees are paid will your child be enrolled in Trinity.
2018 – 2019 Tuition Rates
18-19 Kindergarten Student Application
New Student Application