Trinity Admission Procedures
New student enrollment requirements listed below:
- Kindergarten students must be five years of age on or prior to December 2nd.
- All other grades require the successful completion of the prior grade for enrollment in that grade.
- A student is not officially enrolled until they completed their application and registration forms and paid their registration fee.
Phone or walk in:
- "New Student Application Packet" mailed
- Walk in: Fill out New Student Card and receive a "New Student Application Packet."
Set up a visit and/or a test date
- The New Student Application must be filled out and returned to the school office by the day of the test.
- Day of Testing:
- Bring latest standardized testing and Current Report Card - Report card must have at least 3 quarters of grades and show work habits and citizenship.
- $30 test fee payable to "Trinity Christian School" before testing
- Testing - This takes about 30 - 45 minutes
- Conference with the Principal, Mr. Jepsen